Business Development Manager - Wacol, Queensland
The Casa ESC Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for all sales, marketing and business development related activities of the Group. The BDM is to report directly to the Hong Kong and Brisbane offices and to coordinate with the Engineering in both offices.
The main duties of the BDM include, but are not limited to, the following functions;
1. Directly responsible for the Sales & Marketing Department of Casa ESC for Australia and New Zealand,
PNG and the South Pacific Region.
2. Directly responsible for establishing the Business Development Department within Casa ESC for all
3. Responsible for developing and implementing Casa ESC’s Business Development Strategies
4. Responsible for developing and implementing Casa ESC’s Sales & Marketing Strategies
5. To implement any Expansion Strategies of Casa ESC in consultation with Management
6. To establish systems of accountability and reporting for the Sales & Marketing & Business Development
Departments of Casa ESC including developing tangible targets for the Sales & Marketing Department.
7. To drive brand awareness amongst potential clients.
8. Responsible for all tender and pricing works
9. To provide weekly and monthly reports as required by Management
10. To be a key driver in developing the Casa ESC approach to sales and marketing
11. To establish business networks with potential, new and existing clients
12. To research upcoming projects and establish contact with potential bidders
13. To conduct market research relating to Casa ESC’s business activities
14. To pre-qualify Casa ESC with Main Contractors and Employers
1. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
1. To be responsible and act within the laws of Australia at all times during and outside of working hours.
2. Represent the Company at social or corporate events as required and uphold a professional and courteous
image at all times.
3. To uphold and be bound by the Casa ESC Company Policy at all times.
1. Degree Qualified from a recognized Tertiary Education Institution preferred but not essential
2. Knowledge of steel commodities and markets preferred
3. Construction background preferred
Skills and Abilities
Excellent communication skills in English
Possess developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
Ability to display and exercise initiative
Ability to deal with a wide range of people from varying ethnicities
To accept responsibility for all subordinate staff as designated by Management
Healthy, able to travel and able to work outdoors during summer temperatures as and when required. Available to travel at short notice as required. The Employee also warrants that he has no pre-existing medical conditions that will affect the performance or capacity in carrying out the functions as described herein.The scope of works above is not exhaustive, nor is it exclusive. The function of the BDM is to ensure that all aspects of the sales and marketing and business development requirements of the Company are tended to, and the job scope must reflect the diversity of that objective.
If you are interested, please call +852 3956 1868